Package size: 10 tests
The Biopanda Bovine Brucella Antigen Rapid Test qualitatively detects Bovine Brucella Antigen (B. Brucella Ag) from a cow whole blood, serum, or plasma sample.
- Results are available in just 10 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for parser
- Cost effective method to help diagnose bovine brucellosis infections
- Collect a fresh whole blood sample from a cow. If you use serum or plasma, separate it from the blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and place it on a clean, flat surface.
- For serum/plasma: hold the pipettor vertically and draw the sample approximately 1 cm above the fill line. Transfer 2 drops of serum or plasma (approx. 40 µl) to the sample well, then add 2 drops of buffer (approx. 120 µl) to the buffer well. Start the timer.
For whole blood: hold the pipettor vertically and draw the sample approximately 1 cm above the fill line. Transfer 1 drop of whole blood (approximately 20 µl) to the sample well, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 120 µl) to the buffer well. Start the timer.
- Read the results after 10 minutes. After 20 minutes, the results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 97.67%
- Relative specificity: 97.70%
Storage conditions: 2-30°C