Dengue Ag / Ab Combo Rapid
Dengue virus infection can be diagnosed by detecting Dengue NS1 Ag and Dengue Virus-Specific IgM / IgG Antibody and screening detection results with superior sensitivity and specificity can be obtained in as little as 15 ~ 20 minutes.
– Very quickly interpret the result reading in as little as 15 ~ 20 minutes.
– Antigen and antibody in a test kit
– One step from a physical exam to prescription on the same day.
- Maximum sensitivity and specificity.
Dengue NS1 Ag: 97.7% (sensitivity) and 99.5% (specificity)
Dengue IgM / IgG: 98.5% (sensitivity) and 92.3% (specificity)
- Diagnose the existence of dengue viruses and antibodies with great precision
Easy and simple to use
– Use a variety of blood samples, such as whole blood, Serum and Plasma.
– Only 3 ~ 4 steps from blood to performance with a very easy and simple process.
– Optimized in Point-of-Care diagnostics.
- Qualitative test to detect Dengue NS1 Antigens and IgM / IgG Antibodies specific to Dengue viruses existing in humans. Blood (Serum, Plasma and Whole Blood).
- Very easy to diagnose dengue infection from acute to convalescent stage.
- Store at room temperature (1 ~ 30 ° C).
- As a diagnostic kit, it is optimized for on-site diagnostics.
- Interpret test results very quickly.